- Weight Loss
- Menu Planning & Nutrition Advice
- Body Conditioning & toning
- Strength & Conditioning
- Outdoor Training Available
Sandra Furney. Personal Trainer and Qualified Chef with nutrition, based in Portlaoise.
Welcome to SJF Fitness. Sandra Furney is a female personal trainer based in a private training studio on Portlaoise Main Street.
Do you want to lose weight, get fitter, stronger and healthier? You’ve come to the right place.
Sandra is a certified Personal Trainer, Nutrition Expert & Qualified Chef. Contact her now to book an appointment.
We have a brand new premises at The Office Box in Kealew Business Park, Portlaoise (Eircode R32 K7TX) . The new studio is a comfortable space where you'll get the one on one attention you deserve.
Services & Pricing
Whatever your goals are an individual plan wil help you get there. Sandra is a Personal Trainer and Nutrition Expert specialising in weight loss, body conditioning & toning. Workout in private premises on Portlaoise Main Street. Outdoor training is also available.
One hour: €35
Weight Loss & Nutrition Advice
As part of your individual plan Sandra will discuss your current diet and what you need to do to achieve your goals. There are no crash diets or fads, just good healthy eating. Healthy eating, menu planning & nutrition advice are included for all clients.
One hour €35
Weddings & New Mums
Do you need a plan to help you get ready for your wedding day? Or are you a new mother trying to get back in shape? New Mums, because you’ll be working out in a private studio you can even bring your baby with you!
One hour €35
Train With A Friend
Training with a friend can be a great way to stay motivated and have fun too. You’ll get the personal attention you need at great value prices.
One hour €25 per person
Latest news on the blog:
- During the COVID-19 pandemic many of us were forced to take a break from our usual sports and fitness routines. Gyms were closed and sports teams and clubs were forced to postpone their activities. What’s more, the closure of schools and childcare facilities and the move to working from home meant t...0Comments24.09.2021
- Christmas is coming and it’s that time of year to start thinking about gifts! I’ve put together a few ideas for the fitness fan in your life. Whether you’re shopping for a casual exerciser or a die-hard fitness fanatic, they’re sure to appreciate one of these fitness themed goodies. If you still can...0Comments20.11.2018