- Weight Loss
- Menu Planning & Nutrition Advice
- Body Conditioning & toning
- Strength & Conditioning
- Outdoor Training Available
Sandra Furney. Personal Trainer and Qualified Chef with nutrition, based in Portlaoise.
Welcome to SJF Fitness. Sandra Furney is a female personal trainer based in a private training studio on Portlaoise Main Street.
Do you want to lose weight, get fitter, stronger and healthier? You’ve come to the right place.
Sandra is a certified Personal Trainer, Nutrition Expert & Qualified Chef. Contact her now to book an appointment.
The private studio is situated on Portlaoise Main street. It's a comfortable space where you'll get the one on one attention you deserve.
Services & Pricing
Whatever your goals are an individual plan wil help you get there. Sandra is a Personal Trainer and Nutrition Expert specialising in weight loss, body conditioning & toning. Workout in private premises on Portlaoise Main Street. Outdoor training is also available.
One hour: €35
Weight Loss & Nutrition Advice
As part of your individual plan Sandra will discuss your current diet and what you need to do to achieve your goals. There are no crash diets or fads, just good healthy eating. Healthy eating, menu planning & nutrition advice are included for all clients.
One hour €35
Weddings & New Mums
Do you need a plan to help you get ready for your wedding day? Or are you a new mother trying to get back in shape? New Mums, because you’ll be working out in a private studio you can even bring your baby with you!
One hour €35
Train With A Friend
Training with a friend can be a great way to stay motivated and have fun too. You’ll get the personal attention you need at great value prices.
One hour €25 per person
Latest news on the blog:
- Christmas is coming and it’s that time of year to start thinking about gifts! I’ve put together a few ideas for the fitness fan in your life. Whether you’re shopping for a casual exerciser or a die-hard fitness fanatic, they’re sure to appreciate one of these fitness themed goodies. If you still can...0Comments20.11.2018
- Time and time again we are presented with studies proving the health benefits of eating fresh fruit and vegetables every day. In Ireland the HSE’s official guidelines are to eat up to seven servings a day of vegetables, salad & fruit every day. Other sources recommend eating 10 servings pe...0Comments19.09.2018